Monday, May 27, 2013

Return Address Stamp

We officially have five full days left in Memphis, including today. YIKES!  Still so much to do, but we are making progress.  Since I have moving on the brain, all I can think about is painting, decorating and organizing the new place in Charlotte.  So excited to start that process again with a clean slate.

One thing that has been on my mind for months is a return address stamp.  This might seem trivial, but I have wanted one forever!  Especially after I had to write wedding thank you's--and after writing a heart-felt note, the last thing my hand wanted to do was write our return address.  #lazy.

So, although I have been pining after a stamp, I could never justify buying one simply because moving was a possibility every year.  But now I am just getting over that, because I found some for $16.90 on Etsy.  This specific stamp design comes from the seller limoli.  The store has a wide variety of designs, some classic and simple looks, and some more modern.  Still not sure which one I will buy...

Above pictures found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment