Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Chaos


Sorry it has been so long since my last post!  The Christmas festivities have taken off in Memphis, leaving me struggling to keep up.  The bakery has been crazy, the magazine finally went to print and sadly the 2012 Redeemer Christmas party is over (our big church party).  All wonderful things in my life...although they have added to the stress of the season.  With Christmas Eve only a week away, I finally have some time to relax, get my life in order, and just enjoy the holiday festivities.
So for the next week, I plan to do something dedicated to Christmas each day!  I will start off by purchasing fabric today to sew a tree skirt for our tree.  Not sure how this project will go...I'll keep you posted.

Here's what has been going on in my absence from the blog.  We'll start with decorating our tree and making homemade ornaments.  Crafty or cheap?








 Welcome to the hot chocolate and egg nog party...








Winter cleaning and yard sale time..



0 comments:

Post a Comment