Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hawaii Bound



Tomorrow we leave for Hawaii.  Yes, Ireland and Hawaii in the same year, we will never be so lucky again.  We leave early tomorrow morning and don't arrive till late on Christmas Eve (Hawaii time)....so we have a long day ahead of ourselves.  Before we meet up with the rest of the Newman family in Hawaii, Andrew and I celebrated our own Christmas last night.

We started off with a few glasses of wine, and then opened gifts from each other...


Have you heard of Small Fires Press?  They are located in Memphis but have an etsy shop where they sell journals and awesome stationary. I got Andrew a journal with the map of NC.



A tandem bike case! I dream of riding one of those with Andrew one day....I don't think he is excited about that.

I got this necklace, in gold, off Etsy.  Isn't the wrapping beautiful?

The giant zebra head Andrew got me from Anthropologie.  Look at that face, Boone is so frightened! 


After we opened gifts, we headed to Bari for a fancy Italian dinner.  We had drinks, and tons of food.  Andrew, I had a wonderful second Christmas with you!  Have a Merry Christmas readers and Malaka Liki Maka!



0 comments:

Post a Comment