Sunday, July 20, 2014

Some things....


Well the past two weeks have been busy. Between work, housing two different people and just the business of life, it has been nice to just relax this weekend. I have a friend who is heading to Italy next week which has brought my memories back to our Italy trip earlier this summer.

I'm about to encounter week 4 of no sugar.  And I am certainly feeling it!  I love fruit so much so it has been hard not to eat any.  I also love baked goods even more, I'm just itching to do some baking.

Here are some things I have been thinking about this week....

-What's on the menu for dinner tonight.
-Bon Appetit's July grilling issue has been a great read.
-I'm about to purchase a one-piece bathing suit, thinking of this one or this.
-We have a dessert party at our house tomorrow, I'm thinking about making this treat.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment