Monday, October 20, 2014

Remember when?


Remember when....

I didn't write a blog post for about 4 months???  Oh yea I do!  Aside, from being a bit lazy, that vacation from the blog would mainly contribute to the fact that I am pregnant and have been too tired to do anything but go to work!

Luckily I have begun to feel better in the past few weeks now that I have reached 19 weeks.  Overall I have felt reasonably well, except for easily getting exhausted.  We have our big appointment on Wednesday where we can find out the sex of the baby- but we have decided to wait and not find out!  At this appointment the doctors also looks for any health issues that may be present, so keep us in mind and pray that our little babe is safe and healthy!

SO what have I been up to?  Well since I felt nauseous for the first 14 weeks on my pregnancy I did very little cooking which was odd seeing as I normally cook every meal in our house. When I have felt up to do anything, here are some things that are worth while to share....


  • Have you ever checked out the blog Oh She Glows?  It is a fabulous resource for quick, easy and simple meals.  I recently made this recipe and loved it.  I'm looking forward to making this treat.
  • I was so thrilled to find out the J.Crew has a maternity section!
  • Love this jacket and this dress
  • We have been discussing parenting styles of the french with this book.
  • I very rarely spend money on makeup, but this item is on my wish list.
  • Have you read this article about the Pumpkin Spice Latte...makes me sad even though we all know the truth deep down. Sadly I still want a PSL.
  • Interesting article on raising your child gender neutral.
  • Baby names by decades...I love the early 1900 names
  • Finally, I started to create a registry and am using Myregistry.com, this is the best for weddings and baby registries, I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment