Monday, April 20, 2015

Rebecca Lynn Photography


I'm so excited to share more of our newborn pictures and tell you all about Rebecca Olson, the talent behind Rebecca Lynn Photography.  I'll be honest, I was very apprehensive and nervous about taking newborn pictures.  Being camera shy, I was not very interested in the concept of newborn pictures and the non-sentimental side of me didn't understand the point.

Remembering our engagement and wedding photography sessions, the photographer makes all the difference.  Yes, talent is important.  But comfort with the photographer trumps all (in my opinion).  What made our newborn photography session so incredible was Rebecca's calm, sweet demeanor.  Obviously, she takes incredible pictures, but Rebecca also has a quiet confidence and commanding presence behind her camera.  She is so relaxed and personal that you kinda want her to stop taking pictures of your baby and hang out with you...or at least that is how I felt.  Aside from being incredibly professional and personal, she loves the babies.  She loved holding, swaddling and comforting Knox.  As she took pictures I would leave the room, let her do her thing, and come back in the room to find her comforting Knox and just loving on him.  You can tell Rebecca truly loves her job, and her clients (the babies that is).

After Rebecca left our house, I was so thankful for the experience.  It was so sweet to spend time with Knox and Andrew and have someone capture those new and tender moments of us as a family. Looking back, I don't think I would have been able to handle the session if Rebecca was not our photographer- she made it so easy and seamless.  When we got our pictures back, I was overjoyed that we had decided to take these pictures.  At the time Knox was only a week old.  Now he is almost six weeks old and he has changed so much and we have Rebecca to thank for capturing such amazing, natural pictures of him!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment