Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Newborn Photography


Have you ever, or do you plan to get newborn portraits done?  Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind till I was approached by a friend who is a photographer. A newborn photographer at that.  Even after we decided to get the pictures done, I had no idea what to expect.  Would Knox be posed in a quizzical position wearing a bear costume??  Or would he be sitting in a basket swaddled in a blanket holding an ice cream cone (this image comes to mind)?  I guess I have been looking at newborn announcements at the doctors office for months and have seen such a wide variety of photography styles.

I'm not going to speak too much about the experience, I will do that in a later post.  However, I wanted to give a sneak peak at some of the photos.  When the rest of the photos come in, I can tell you all about our photographer, her style and our experience!




0 comments:

Post a Comment