Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Diaries of a Fruit Maiden



The only pitfall of my job as a baker is that I work on Saturday mornings, meaning I miss the big farmers markets on Saturday.  On the contrary, I have found a way to make up for this devastating loss that I weekly mourn.
I love local fruit, and anything local for that matter.  At the bakery we always try to incorporate as   much local as possible.  Well I felt like we could do more of that, so I took on the task of going to  the Wednesday farmers market each week and buying any produce that needed.  Another upside to this responsibility is that I get to write blog posts about my trips on the bakery website.  Here is the link, I hope you enjoy the first entry!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, are there any other blogs that you have that you haven't told us about yet?!? Does Andrew have a blog??

    ReplyDelete