Friday, November 16, 2012

Marge



This post is dedicated to Marge, my former roommate, and how she came to be. When I moved to Memphis, almost two years ago, I moved in with two girls named Molly and Morgan.  About two weeks after I moved in, it was Morgan's birthday.  I felt the need to get her a gift, but had only known her two weeks...what do you buy for a person who you have only known two weeks?  Well, I was meandering around an antique store on the day of her birthday and found Marge!  It was destiny.  I just knew that she needed to be apart of my life the moment I saw her.


That night, at Morgan's birthday dinner, I gave her Marge and she LOVED her!  Well actually, she thought it was a weird gift at the time, and thought I was also weird.  But now she loves Marge and can't even remember life without her.

So here is the game we play with Marge.  As roommates, we constantly hid Marge around the house for the other roommates to find.  If someone went on a trip, Marge would magically show up in their bag.  She loves to travel back and forth between our homes, now that we live apart, and she loves to celebrate special occasions!  Thanks for all the laughs Marge.


Marge was waiting for me when I got back from my honeymoon

This is the night Marge entered our life!







Dinner this past Tuesday, Morgan just got engaged!!!

The ring

The man. Jonathan and Morgan we love you!







0 comments:

Post a Comment