Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thumbin' My Way into North Caroline



Do you know the song Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show?  I'm sure most of you have heard it before.  Andrew and I love the song, simply because it mentions a few of the states and cities we have lived in.  Whenever we drive back to North Carolina for the holidays, this song is usually a staple.

Well we started a new tradition this year.  Andrew heard an idea from a friend to buy a new CD, or music of some sort, whenever you go on a big trip...this way you always associate that music with your trip and it helps to create memories.  Great idea right?  I tend to struggle with remembering things, so I really love this idea!  When we went to Ireland, we purchased the new CD from Of Monsters and Men.  Today we leave for North Caroline, so we chose this CD to accompany us on our long, long drive.

Pictures to come from our trip, and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments: