Sunday, April 21, 2013

Market Fashion


As you have probably read...I love markets.  Really any sort of market will do, but my real love takes shape in a farmer's market.  But if want to be a serious markert-er, you need to have the proper bag or basket.  I do not discriminate against one or the other, you are just a bag person or a basket person.  I, my friends, am a basket person.  

Since market season was approaching, I wanted the perfect accessory and I found it on Etsy.  The market basket pictured above called to me and I knew we were destined for each other.  The basket came from the seller, JustBeeGenerous, a very professional store with extra meaning in their gifts.  Each purchase comes with a "random act of kindness card" that you pass along to other people...it reminded me of the "pay it forward" concept.  Smart idea, and very inspiring.  As for the basket, it's sturdy, holds a great deal of food and very versatile!  If you are interested in a multi-functional basket, I highly recommend this one.

Sadly I don't look as whimsical as the lady above when I go to the market...






0 comments:

Post a Comment