Sunday, April 28, 2013

Super Natural Every Day


A few weeks ago, my dear friend Morgan got married!  Morgan lovveeees her some Muddy's cupcakes, so for her wedding, I assembled her ordered and took care of the delivery and setup for her.  I was so thankful that I was able to help out in some way, but as a thank you she got me a very thoughtful gift.  She gave me some kitchen trinkets and the book Super Natural Every Day by Heidi Swanson.

Upon receiving this gift, I have not been able to put the book down!  I cherish the book because it reminds me of Morgan, but it also has incredibly simple, yet natural recipes...something I love.  For breakfast this morning, I baked a loaf of bread and decided to make the blackberry-maple compote recipe to accompany the fresh bread.  The compote was the perfect match for my bread and made me daydream about blackberry season this summer....








0 comments:

Post a Comment