Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bundt Cakes Galore


Recently I went to an attic sale and purchased the cake pan shown above.  Now, I have an obsession with making bundt cakes.  Seriously, I have made three in a week and a half.  Yikes, I need help.

I have been using this chocolate bundt cake recipe from Joy the Baker.  If you have never looked at this blog, you certainly should.  The cake is delicious, but I did find one thing wrong with the recipe.  The first time I made it, the cake was way too dry.  The next time I added about 1/2 cup more of coffee and more chocolate chips and it was perfect.  

The third time I made this recipe (I know, embarrassing), I made a chocolate ganache to put on top.  It was decadent, but incredibly rich.  If you are a chocolate lover, I recommend, like Emeril would say "kicking it up a notch" with the ganache. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment