Sunday, August 4, 2013

Vacation


Me oh my, it has been a long time since my last post!  To catch you up on our life, we were away from July 3 to basically July 21, traveling all around the Carolinas. Two weeks ago, I officially took over my new role at work, so I'm putting in a lot of hours at the office.  Last Monday Andrew started his first class. Between studying and work, we have not had much time for anything else.

Now back to our trip. We started down in Figured 8 island with Andrew's family, and then our dear friends from Memphis came to the beach to visit us for the week.  Once our stay at the beach was over we headed to Lake James to spend a few days in the NC mountains with my family.  After arriving home for a day, I headed to HHI to spend the weekend with friends from Clemson.  It was a busy yet restful few weeks, but we are glad to finally get back into the routine of life. Here are a few pictures from our trip....







0 comments:

Post a Comment