Friday, October 24, 2014

Noonday Collection



Have you heard of the jewelry/accessories company called Noonday Collection?  They have unique and beautiful items that are all made in third world countries, creating opportunities for people to provide for themselves and their families when there may be no other option.

The business has a truly incredible story and is worth reading. I am actually hosting a party at my house in 2 weeks so you can come over and buy something OR buy something through my party online.

If you can't attend, please feel free to shop online using the directions below.
  • Go to www.amandawommack.noondaycollection.com
  • Shop and add items to cart.
  • On check out, type Meghan Newman into Trunk Show Name at the top of check out page.
  • Remember, this show closes on, November 7th so be sure to place your online order on time!
I love the cuff above, below are a few other items I love!




0 comments:

Post a Comment