Monday, February 23, 2015

Hostess Gifts For Any Occasion

Since we have had a few showers recently, I've spent lots of time thinking of appropriate gifts to get the hostesses.  Budget friendly, thoughtful gifts can be hard to find but here are a few ideas:

For the hard working mother of the mommy-to-be:

This gold initial necklace, found on Etsy from the shop Sara Gal Studio, is a thoughtful, affordable and unique gift.  You can use the initials of the gift recipient, or in my case, I put the initials of the three kids in my family since I was gifting this to my mom.  Bonus...you can add more initials if need be (more kids in the family!) and you can customize the length of the chain. Sara Gal Studio was easy to work with and ships right away!


For the best friend:

For the best friend, or brides maids if that is the occasion you are looking for, I purchased this gold-plated initial bar necklace.  Something a bit more modern and youthful, but also personal. Again, another purchase from Etsy, but this necklace is from the shop Custom Brites.  Similar to the shop above, you can customize this necklace with a few different fonts, add more letters and change the length.  Custom Brites was easy to work with and the necklace arrived at my door step a few weeks after I made the order.

For the other friends throwing you a small, casual couples shower:
Continuing with the monogram theme.  Yes, I'm going to a whole other level with the monograms, but I truly think they add a personal touch.  These Anthropologie monogram pouches are currently on sale for $15 and were originally $38!  Not only is that a steal, but for the quality of the pouches, that is money well spent in my opinion.

You can never go wrong with a candle!  Everyone loves candles, but can't always justify the purchase...or at least that is how I feel.  The candles above from Anthropologie smell heavenly.  I also love this scent that I recently discovered and my absolute all-time favorite scent.  



A few other ideas:
-Terrain has a whole section of gifts for "the hostess". It is worth glancing through.  I love this gift idea.
-Can't go wrong with copper.
-Everyone loves a good throw, and these are on sale! Also, a nice way to warm up the winter months with this throw.
-Spa and mani/pedi gift cards are always a hit!

Good luck in your hostess gift endeavors!



0 comments:

Post a Comment