Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Maybooks and May Designs



Have you ever heard of Maybooks?  I never had until my sister-in-law gave me one for Christmas (thanks sista)! She gave me one of the Maybooks for new moms, giving me the ability to track breast feeding and different items for the baby.  Since the baby will be here in two weeks or less, I made sure to pull out my Maybook planner and put it in my hospital bag.

Here is how the site works.  You get to pick a lovely design (I love the bikes, and this pattern). Then decide if you want to personalize the planner by adding your name or the gift recipients name to the book. You can customize the typography, color and everything else about the name, initial or monogram added to the cover. Moving on, choose what type of planner you want--this will not be an easy task because you have 16 options to choose from.  There is a kids coloring book, other options are blank and resemble a standard journal, you can pick an exercise log, basic planner, meal planner or in my case, the baby diary.  And there are many other creative and unique options to choose from.

 May Designs, the parents company who created the Maybook offer a variety of other products like stationary, photo books and cards.  These other items are customizable as well.  I love this pattern for some stationarity.  I'm looking forward to using my Maybook baby diary, will let everyone know my thoughts!

P.S. New customers get 20% off!

1 comments:

  1. What all do the pages have on them? The preview only shows a couple pages and i'm really curious to see the others

    ReplyDelete