Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Personalities

Do you watch Downton Abbey???  If you don't you should join the trend because it is a gripping show!  Prior to a few weeks ago, I had seen a few random episodes, but then Andrew and I borrowed the first two seasons from a friend and we love it.  The third season is currently on TV, so we hope to finish the second season sometime this week and finally join the rest of our fellow fans for the third season.

A treat that DA followers can indulge in is this personality test, which tells you which character you are most alike.  Here are my results:


Yep, as you can see I'm a man!  So I'm Matthew Crawley...only the heir to Downton Abbey, Mary's lover, original hater or butlers (Mosley. He's annoying anyway), war hero, and the hunk of the show.  I'm totally OK with all of the above, no big deal.  A few of my friends who have taken the test, said I would be a Mary, but boy, were they wrong!

I think I might browse for another test to see if my results are consistent.

2 comments:

  1. you should take the downton job quiz next: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/quizzes/personality-quiz/which-downton-abbey-job-is-right-for-you/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you guys are watching Downton Abbey, too! It is so much fun. We also stumbled on the quiz that you took; apparently I am Lord Grantham and Jonathan is Bates :)

    ReplyDelete