Thursday, January 10, 2013

You're Invited


So I'm hosting an engagement party for two friends of mine, Robyn and Michael.  I picked out the invitation above from Etsy... isn't it incredible!  Secretly, I have a thing for mustaches, so I fell in love with the invitation when I saw it!  I purchased the invite from this shop owner.  She was professional, efficient and adorable.  The last description is more of an assumption based off the imaginary face in my head, whom I exchanged emails with :) 

The invitation was actually sent to me in the form of a PDF.  Slightly unconventional, but wonderful if you are on a time crunch!  After I was emailed the PDF, I put it on a zip drive, went and got them printed at a local print shop and mailed them out the next day.  I'm sure not everyone would enjoy sending out invites this way... but I know I will do this again in the future AND use this shop owner again!

Pictures to come from the actual party!

Here's another invite I found.  I would get re-engaged... to throw myself a party... to send out this one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment