Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Golden Birthday


26 years old on the 26th, Andrew's golden birthday!  We started the day with homemade biscuits and bacon, one of Andrew's favorite breakfast meals.  As we sat down to eat, Andrew opened his gifts and let me take pictures of him--even though it was 6am, he was a sport. I mentioned in an earlier post that I was giving Andrew coffee themed gifts...which included this french press and a mug from his favorite local breakfast joint, Brother Junipers.

We parted ways after breakfast and reunited after work.  We headed to the gym for a quick workout, and then off to Osaka, a Japanese Steakhouse.  As if we had not eaten enough at dinner, we continued our eating at home with the ice cream cake I made. With my beautiful voice, I serenaded Andrew with a solo of "happy birthday".  He blew out the candle, we ate cake and went to bed.

A low-key birthday, just what we like.









0 comments:

Post a Comment