Monday, October 22, 2012

Muffin Mondays


Finally, I have a day off!  Well not really, I actually have the morning off, but I love when I get to spend the morning with Andrew and make him breakfast.  So I'm on a muffin kick, a pumpkin one at that.  I have this great recipe for pumpkin muffins, and they are vegan!  But don't be scared of that, Andrew didn't know they were vegan till after he ate three and I told him.  Oops. I always try to trick him with vegan food.






The recipe I used is for plain pumpkin muffins, but I decided to add about 1/2 cup fresh cranberries and made a cinnamon cream cheese glaze to put on top, so unfortunately that's not vegan, but could easily be altered. I'm not too fond of recipes, probably because I follow them all day long at work, so if you want the cinnamon cream cheese glaze recipe, I can easily recreate it for you.  But it consists of cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon and milk...super easy.



Got too hungry and had to taste while photographing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment