Friday, October 5, 2012

Tortilla Time



One of my favorite meals to make...tacos. Now let me tell you why.  I don't eat much meat, actually I rarely do out of former habit from being a vegan for roughly two years.  With tacos, its an easy dish where Andrew and I can eat the same meal and he just adds meat and I eat all the veggies.  Well tonight we decided to get wild.  Ohhhh yea.  We decided to make our own tortillas!  Homemade tortillas make a huge difference, and they tasted better than I imagined.

We used this recipe, and they turned out really well.  The recipe is simple, and cheap!  You only use three ingredients, how nice is that?

Masa flour, very important


The dough, after adding water and salt


Andrew's meal. Please excuse the paper plates...

My tacos, loaded with veggies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment