Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Star & Micey



Have you ever heard of the band Star & Micey?  Well for people outside of Tennessee you may not have, but you will eventually....

My co-worker and friend, Karen, is married to a member of Star & Micey, so I always get the latest band updates while Karen and I ice cupcakes together.  Well, the band is about to go on a month long tour for the release of their new EP (some sort of CD demo for those of you who don't know music jargon, including myself) and kick off the tour with a concert in Memphis tomorrow night.  Andrew and I are excited to attend!

Here is the link to their music video for the song "I can't wait".  The girl in the music video is my friend Karen, such an actress!  Here is more info about their tour and concert dates.

P.S.
Karen is also an artist and does all of the band's artwork, including the picture above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment